Mortgage Jobs and Careers
Get a flexible career — with room to grow
Do you want to be a part of a company that:
- Is aggressively expanding, with offices in all 50 states?
- Fosters a supportive work environment that values collaboration and recognizes and awards performance?
- Hires smart, passionate and friendly people who are among the best and brightest in the industry?
If you answered yes to these questions and are looking to make a difference in the lives of home buyers across the country, we want you on our team! Browse our current openings or sign up for job notification emails to alert you when a position in your area of interest becomes available. You might just be our next team member!
View All Career Opportunities
Mortgage Originator Jobs
At CrossCountry Mortgage, we go to great lengths to create challenging and rewarding career paths in loan origination for individuals with a wide variety of professional skills, interests, and experience.
- We’re driven by the commitment to provide unsurpassed customer service, competitive pricing, consistent turn-times and unmatched communication to our branch teams
- Lasting connections are at the heart of all we do and are what make us stand out from other mortgage lenders
- We provide our talented loan officers with support and growth opportunities.
Does this sound like something you want to be a part of? We're looking for high-producing loan originators to join our nationwide team of driven, knowledgeable branches.
Learn More About Originator Careers
Step Into Your Career with an Internship
CCM's internship program will draw focus to your career path, strengthen professional skills, and allow you to learn from a leading mortgage lender in the U.S. The program includes:
- One-on-one real time feedback
- Building relationships with your mentor to expand professional network
- Activating your innovative spirit by seeing your ideas come to life
- Exercising teamwork in our collaborative environment
- Stepping into your full potential while embracing our constant feedback culture
Are you ready to directly impact the business through innovation and collaboration? Come join our team!
View All Internships
Our sales teams makes the difference at CrossCountry Mortgage. They have the freedom to drive branch performance and share new thinking and ideas with company leadership. We offer collaboration without bureaucracy.
Your sales team can count on CrossCountry Mortgage to help you close loans faster and with less hassle through new technologies that streamline the loan process, drive operational efficiency, enhance communication and provide reliable support.
You can grow your branch with unlimited potential for volume and revenue, confident in CrossCountry Mortgage’s unwavering commitment to your business with sales coaching, marketing platforms, back office support and 21-day close best practices.
You can trust CrossCountry Mortgage to provide a streamlined origination platform and processes to close loans in 21 days or less, transparent reporting on your achievements and efficient, unwavering support that allows you to focus on what you do best: originating loans, building relationships and growing your business.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision
- Low contributions and low premiums
- Flexible options for your unique needs
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible spending account (FSA) and health saving account (HAS)
- 401K with company match
- Short- and long-term disability
- Term life
- AD&D coverage
- Paid holidays
- Flexible PTO
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.